Sunday, April 14, 2013

The 10th class Story

With the new friends and new relationships my 10th class is going well…

My lecturers taught me many things about studies and also life…in mean while a lot of things from my friends.. ♥

Out of all my lectures I like physics sir _________and also chemistry sir may be its because of the subjects I like most…And among all teachers my social teacher took a lot of care on me…Supported me through out my 10th behalf of studies also..☺

We in the classes write lyrics of the songs and sang them in leisure period’s..in us Aravind a good actor is there..and also a funny guy..along with him phanendra,Pradeep,Vineel ,Naveen and all whom i mentioned in the list are very friendly with me..and we enjoyed our relationships.. ♥♥♥

After some days in the college batches are started,,

1.Rhino’s

2.Eagles..

After these batches a giant one SAHARA was started..in which all the remaining persons except the two batches were there…In addition to these batches a batch started in girls that’s APSARA..But there doesn’t happens any rivals between these batches they simply make their batch names public by writing them on the walls of the college…such a nice batches..☻☻☻

In all the lessons we heard we remember only some in those “PRAVARAKYUDU” is one of the favorite to all which is a lesson in telugu.. and well explained by RAMU sir..

Our maths teachers Suresh sir and_____ ,social teachers Ramanaiah setty sir and Sree ramulu sir.. and English teacher Ramana sir..

No comments:

Post a Comment